Friday, July 24, 2009

New Dorm on Evergreen Island!!




The New Dorm on Evergreen Island
Last night, I met my friend from Eureka College on Evergreen Island, and with his help put up the waterfront dorm that's been in line for construction this past month. It took nearly 3 hours to get it straight. I had to rez and de-rez it several times until I finally got the hang of the controls and could line it up with the street (and get it to stop looking like the Leaning Tower of Pisa 500 years from now). It's beautiful. I can't wait for our students to start moving in and decorating their rooms. There are 8 rooms upstairs and one downstairs, which I think will be designated for the RA. There's also a beautiful lounge and windows with a view to the neighbors, the Administration of Justice building.

No comments:

Post a Comment